Z traveler from US to Z to bring some items.

by BL @, Sunday, September 24, 2017, 16:19 (27 days ago) @ jaui

Hi! there is a term for people who do that, and some people do it for business. In Spanish the word is "chivero" or "chivera", depending on the gender. I was looking through my email and I can't find the info on one that had been recommended when I lived in Mexico City. Many people use them to bring back clothes, housewares, etc. They charge you a fixed price plus sometimes weight, volume, or price you paid. Usually, they do trips to the US, gather everything and go back.

If you know some locals in Z, maybe ask if they have a "chivero/a de confianza".

Hope this helps.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread