Temporary Rssidency & Vehicle Import Permit

by Busvagabond@gmail.com, Thursday, November 09, 2017, 16:38 (675 days ago)

I completed my temporary residency process in Zihua today but I'm not sure what to do about my vehicle. When I crossed into Mexico, the permit I received was good for 30 days (same as my canje visa) and was told it would be extended when I completed my residency process so they'd expire/get renewed together. The immigration office didn't know what to do so they sent us to aduana at the airport. Aduana there they said we had to go back to the border. Someone else said maybe banjercito office in Lazaro Cardenas.

Can anyone tell us what we're really supposed to do?

Thank you :)

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread