Trip delayed

by Paulf @, Mount Sterling, Ky 40353, Thursday, January 10, 2019, 10:40 (248 days ago) @ Paulf

Just got word that the Family decided to have a Celebration of Live Saturday since there is no idea how long he will be in a coma.
We made reservations on United for Sunday with 1 stop in Houston.
I had just released our room at Mercedes- just hope they haven't rented it out- if so will be looking for another hotel close by. What a relief.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread