Permanent Residency

by mosesk @, Ojai, CA, USA, Friday, May 22, 2020, 20:43 (8 days ago) @ frostbite

Yes, you have to do paperwork in the Immigration office. If nobody's in there, the guard at the exit from Customs can call an agent. That paperwork is required to get a boarding pass.

That makes sense

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread