Permanent Residency

by B&S @, Saturday, May 23, 2020, 09:54 (7 days ago) @ mosesk

You will also need to retain half the document to re-enter Mexico via an airport.
But if you leave or enter Mexico by land no documentation is required - eg flying to Tijuana and walking across the airport land bridge.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread