INAPAM card and municipal taxes

by Linda from Canada @, Zihua and Grand Marais, Manitoba, Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 11:39 (339 days ago) @ Labrat

The INAPAM is a card you can apply for, if you are over 60 and live here. You used to need an FM2, maybe now you can get it with a temp res, but for sure you can with a perm res. It is basically a seniors' card which offers several discounts.

Linda from Canada
check out my books at www.livingthedreaminmexico.com AND please have a look at www.cookingwithclaudiainzihuatanejo.blogspot.com as well as www.albertoinzihuatanejo.blogspot.com

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread