INAPAM card and municipal taxes

by Linda from Canada @, Zihua and Grand Marais, Manitoba, Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 11:48 (312 days ago) @ frostbite

You apply at DIF. The office used to be on Morelos, towards La Noria, past Cinco de Mayo. I'm not sure if that office is still at that location. You need you immigration card (Perm res) plus 2 utility bills showing your address.

Linda from Canada
check out my books at www.livingthedreaminmexico.com AND please have a look at www.cookingwithclaudiainzihuatanejo.blogspot.com as well as www.albertoinzihuatanejo.blogspot.com

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread