INAPAM card and municipal taxes

by OlsenMN, Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 14:15 (315 days ago) @ Labrat

CURP is a personal ID number for residents and citizens (Clave Única de Registro de Población)

Inapam is a Senior Citizens discount card (Instituto Nacional para las Personas Adultas Mayores)

An RFC (Registro Federal de Contribuyentes) is a tax payer ID number.

When expats talk about visas they say RT referring to Residente Temporal, and RP is Residente Permanente. FM2 and FM3 are used but are outdated since 2012.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread