Wine to Zih
Well, A) Zihua is in the tropics, not ideal for even short term storage of wine w/out refrigeration B) I prefer French wines C) It's not the cost, it's preference - so for the last 20 years we bring a case of wine to Zihuatanejo. Never a problem. C) Not a problem at any of the restaurants we dine at... D) just remember to tip as if you had bought off the list... and offer your host a taste E) if your like your La Cetto baked, fine with me, ignore A-D.
I prefer French wine as well, and pickings (!) are slim in Centro since Vinoteca closed. As for Mork, I didn't know there was ANY wine on Ork.
- Wine to Zih - CindyL, 2017-04-12, 13:32
- Wine to Zih - HolyMole, 2017-04-12, 17:26
- Wine to Zih - Walt, 2017-04-12, 18:52
- Wine to Zih - AngelaD, 2017-04-13, 12:29
- Wine to Zih - billfish, 2017-04-13, 19:36
- Wine to Zih - Mork, 2017-04-13, 20:56