Friends of Don Izatt
Friends of very long time Zihuatanejo visitor Don Izatt (also known as Dancing or Deaf Don) of Duncan BC Canada, will be sad to know that he has died at the age of 83.
He leaves behind his wife Betty, at their home in Duncan.
Don used to be famous for tying a balloon to his back, as he swam over to Las Gatas and back, to bring attention to the boats that he was way out were swimmers didn't ordinarily go.
He has been a friend of Bill W. for 39 years on July 31st.
Sad news indeed! I forget when I met Don. Somewhere about a quarter century ago. He was a lovely, warm-hearted, positive and kind man with a beautiful and genuine smile that I can still easily recall. People like him make the world a better place. I wish much strength to his family and friends.
- Friends of Don Izatt - city girl, 2017-04-16, 18:36
- Goodbye Don - Marty, 2017-04-16, 22:03
- Friends of Don Izatt - islandgirl, 2017-04-17, 06:36
- Friends of Don Izatt - juanrojo, 2017-04-17, 16:38
- Friends of Don Izatt - ZihuaRob, 2017-04-17, 10:24
- Friends of Don Izatt - HolyMole, 2017-04-17, 13:12
- Friends of Don Izatt - Charlybby, 2017-04-18, 00:34
- Friends of Don Izatt - Larry in Duncan, 2017-04-18, 13:02
- Friends of Don Izatt - islandgirl, 2017-04-19, 17:58