You incur injury or illness. Your Doctor deems you need care and air evacuation. The Doctor MUST contact your Hospital in U.S. and arrange for admission. The Air Ambulance company is ten called. They assemble a crew and verify you have a destination hospital bed. Air Ambulance flies down, arranges ground transportation to local airport, flies you back, arranges ground transportation to hospital. Total time something like 12 to 18 hours. Cost ZIH to HOU is $12,500.
A while back, someone was raising money to help a friend pay for a medevac flight to the States, claiming the cost was $30,000.00. Quite a difference.
- Air Ambulance - Gringo Viejo, 2017-04-18, 15:26
- Air Ambulance - Linda from Canada, 2017-04-18, 17:16
- Air Ambulance - OlsenMN, 2017-04-18, 20:23
- Air Ambulance - frostbite, 2017-04-19, 07:08
- Air Ambulance - Gringo Viejo, 2017-04-19, 10:01
- Air Ambulance - Gringo Viejo, 2017-04-20, 10:59
- Air Ambulance - Labrat, 2017-04-20, 11:01
- Air Ambulance - rdcosta, 2017-04-24, 11:15