The information I gave was for the Local Hospital/Doctor getting a bed in the U.S. and you are the final determinant of exactly where you go.
Every "Medical Evacuation" policy I have researched says something like this in the fine print: The Company will confer with the Hospital to determine to the care needed and will make the final determination of the facility to which you will be evacuated.
It is NOT a simple matter of picking up the phone to the company and ordering an air ambulance. Even if self pay the sending Hospital must coordinate with the receiving Hospital then the Air Ambulance gets into the picture.
Enramad Neto, best on the beach in La Barra de Potosi, good food, cold beer, great food!
- Air Ambulance - Gringo Viejo, 2017-04-18, 15:26
- Air Ambulance - Linda from Canada, 2017-04-18, 17:16
- Air Ambulance - OlsenMN, 2017-04-18, 20:23
- Air Ambulance - frostbite, 2017-04-19, 07:08
- Air Ambulance - Gringo Viejo, 2017-04-19, 10:01
- Air Ambulance - Gringo Viejo, 2017-04-20, 10:59
- Air Ambulance - Labrat, 2017-04-20, 11:01
- Air Ambulance - rdcosta, 2017-04-24, 11:15