Based on all the great input I have from this posting and other sources, I have decided SkyMed out of Scotsdale, AZ, is the best fit for me. It is one of the few you can buy that is a Year Round Policy renewable without restrictions. It is focused on the aid ambulance service, not medical costs. I have insurance, Tri Care for Life (for military retirees) that reimburses me for 75% of the medical costs.
Once again I thank everyone who contributed to this effort. Each individual has different needs and SkyMed is the best fit for me.
Enramad Neto, best on the beach in La Barra de Potosi, good food, cold beer, great food!
- Air Ambulance - Gringo Viejo, 2017-04-18, 15:26
- Air Ambulance - Linda from Canada, 2017-04-18, 17:16
- Air Ambulance - OlsenMN, 2017-04-18, 20:23
- Air Ambulance - frostbite, 2017-04-19, 07:08
- Air Ambulance - Gringo Viejo, 2017-04-19, 10:01
- Air Ambulance - Gringo Viejo, 2017-04-20, 10:59
- Air Ambulance - Labrat, 2017-04-20, 11:01
- Air Ambulance - rdcosta, 2017-04-24, 11:15