Bee Sting Remedy

by Sunlight Dancer, Friday, September 08, 2017, 01:08 (261 days ago) @ kathyMN

Kathy's question piqued my interest, although a bit late to help. For future reference, the gritty paste may have been...TOOTHPASTE.
"One doctor I spoke to suggested that the glycerin found in most toothpastes dries out the venom concentrated under the sting area. But several others I asked said the tingle was a result of the alkaline toothpaste neutralizing the acid in the bee's venom. Either way, the toothpaste knocked Level 10 symptoms down to 0 in 15 minutes and held them below 7 for more than five hours, one of the only two remedies I tried that did so."

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread