Crime in Zihuatanejo

by Talley Ho @, Playa la Ropa, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 08:25 (1029 days ago) @ Gringo Viejo

It can also be done by showing a total net worth of, I think last year it was about $300,000 US dollars. Then, no monthly income proof is necessary.

Also, you don't have to be a permanent resident to live here. Many people come and go and are able to get 180 day permits every time they return.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread