Senior citizen Id and discount card

by JACK @, Monday, November 13, 2017, 18:53 (400 days ago) @ ken

On Saturday I sent an email to INAPAM as I knew that the previous DIF location was closed. If you have a Temporary or Permanent Residence you can apparently now get your card at the Imagración office. I know that because an American friend went there but he couldn't get it because he doesn't have either permit residency permit yet.
If I get an answer from INAPAM I will post it; if not, I will go there soon to get my wife's card.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread