Mexican Immigration

by Blanq, Friday, April 06, 2018, 19:24 (288 days ago)


I am a gringo strongly considering moving to Zihuatanejo and marrying my local girlfriend. I have visited the INM website and have tried to understand the legalization process. From what i can tell, i would only need to submit my tourist visa, passport, her IFE and a marriage certificate. Does anyone have experience in this area? If so, please share.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread