Mexican Immigration

by Talley Ho @, Saturday, April 07, 2018, 19:57 (283 days ago) @ Blanq

It can be done (at least before the current political climate), with an expensive attorney. The affordable ones can't seem to get the job done. It takes a significant amount of time. Hunter is correct-it's easier and better to just move here.

IF however, you want to take your spouse back to the US, DO THE PAPERWORK FIRST, before you are actually married. It's a bit easier.

Good Luck!

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread