Temporary Resident Card

by Tere @, Sunday, January 06, 2019, 08:36 (163 days ago) @ Fly on the Wall

Two things - first, you can only have temporary for four years, then you have to switch to permanent. Each one requires paperwork, pesos and income standards. Second, the only reason I can see to get a Temporary or Permanent resident card is if you want to bring things into Mexico that you cannot bring on a tourist visa (screw drivers, appliances, a tower computer, stuff like that). Since you've had your condo for a while and will eventually sell it, seems like you're o.k. without changing your visa status.

I have permanent residency, but I live hear year-round.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread