Temporary Resident Card

by Gringo Viejo @, Kansas/Zihuatanejo, Sunday, January 06, 2019, 12:21 (163 days ago) @ VinnieD

The most complete and accurate answer I have seen, IMHO. But one question: If a person goes to the Mexican Consulate outside Mexican and gets the appropriate paperwork then comes to Mexico on a tourist visa and is driving and gets a 180 day vehicle permit then they go to Immigration and get a residency permit they must convert the U.S. licensed vehicle to a Mexican registered and plated car?

In other words converting to a Mexican registered care nullifies the 180 permit and as a permanent or temporary resident you cannot have a U.S. registered car?

AND if you are a resident do you qualify for an EVA rebate when to return to U.S.???

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread