Temporary Resident Card

by mexicoman @, Zihuatanejo, Sunday, January 06, 2019, 14:41 (163 days ago) @ Fly on the Wall

If you have not sold a property in Mexico in the last 3 years "and" have residencia either temporal or permanente, an RFC and CURP - easy to make happen, you will pay no capital gains on your sale. I have done it twice. It is a Godsend.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread