Temporary Resident Card

by Gringo Viejo @, Kansas/Zihuatanejo, Sunday, January 06, 2019, 14:42 (514 days ago) @ OlsenMN

I am confused.

If you have the appropriate paperwork from the MEX consulate and you drive your car in and then do the immigration office paperwork and come in as a temporary resident and then after one year convert to a permanent resident what happens with the licensing of the ca??

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread