Temporary Resident Card

by mexicoman @, Zihuatanejo, Monday, January 07, 2019, 14:56 (310 days ago) @ frostbite

Residente Temporal is all that is required. I'm not a notaria but my guess would be that all parties on the deed would have to have residence visas. Then again, maybe not.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread