Temporary Resident Card

by mexicoman @, Zihuatanejo, Tuesday, January 08, 2019, 06:44 (504 days ago) @ Karen

RFC is a tax id number in Mexico. CURP is similar to a social security number in the US. This link explains both and how to get them. When buying or selling property we have always needed our RFC numbers.


Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread