Trip delayed

by ZihuaRob ⌂ @, Zihuatanejo, México, Thursday, January 10, 2019, 11:20 (225 days ago) @ Paulf

Just got word that the Family decided to have a Celebration of Live Saturday since there is no idea how long he will be in a coma.
We made reservations on United for Sunday with 1 stop in Houston.
I had just released our room at Mercedes- just hope they haven't rented it out- if so will be looking for another hotel close by. What a relief.

Kudos to your brother-in-law's family for taking some of the anxiety out of a very difficult and emotional situation. Good on them.

I'm sure Eduardo will be glad to hear from you. I doubt he would've re-rented the room so quickly.

Hope to catch up with you all while you're here.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread