International driver's permit

by Paulf @, Mount Sterling, Ky 40353, Wednesday, September 04, 2019, 16:08 (13 days ago) @ lorenzo

In the US, go to a AAA Travel Center- they offer International Drivers Licences. When we went to Poland 2 years ago, I went to a local AAA office in Lexington. They may be able to help you.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread