veterinary travel certificates

by Casa Juan @, Thursday, September 05, 2019, 00:34 (175 days ago)

I tried the search first saw nothing; I am wondering if the Mexican Government section that handles importation of animals into Mexico has its own certificate in English that an Alaskan vet can fill out to satisfy the custom folks when we land at Zihua's airport? I do know that besides rabies, the dog must be vaccinated for intestinal parasites. If there is no Mexican Gov't form ,does anyone know if I am better using a US national form or will a State veterinary certificate be sufficient for the folks at the Zihua airport?


Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread