veterinary travel certificates

by Talley Ho @, Playa la Ropa, Thursday, September 05, 2019, 10:39 (175 days ago) @ Casa Juan

APHIS Form 7001 That is for international use, it is good for Mexico.

The airline will determine what exactly you need to have for your new dog.

Mexico requires, on whatever form the following statement: This animal is free of internal and external parasites and has been treated for them with____________ within the last 15 days.

When we were traveling by RV, I always filled out the forms for the pets, had them signed and close to the front in case we were asked for them.

All of this information is readily available on line. Google is your friend.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread