Refund of tourist taxes

by mosesk @, Ojai, CA, USA, Saturday, October 26, 2019, 15:27 (336 days ago) @ Talley Ho

Even easier- I don't have the e mail address anymore, but I had to do it twice in February.

Just e-mail Alaska, tell them that you want the UK refunded because you are a legal resident of Mexico. Attach a photo of your residency card, and your flight information. Mine were paid, non refundable flights and they immediately refunded me. No talking to a human, no hassles, nothing.

You have 12 months after the ticket is purchased to request the refund.

I just "chatted" with an Alaska "support" person.
She notified me I could only fax or mail the request in.
I asked about an email address and she couldn't come up with one.
If you find it please let me know.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread