Recalled Hand Sanitizer

by Craig AKA the cruise ship guy @, Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 07:25 (79 days ago) @ hromero

This is what the website says “ Methanol, or wood alcohol, is a substance that can be toxic when absorbed through the skin or ingested and can be life-threatening when ingested“. So don’t drink the stuff and keep it away from kids. Always had a can of gasoline at home for the lawnmower and used it once every now and then to wash stuff off my hands when all else failed. Yes it’s toxic but somehow I managed to live through it since I didn’t drink it. Use your heads, there’s so much bs out there.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread