Long and winding road

by Talley Ho @, Playa la Ropa, Monday, January 18, 2021, 19:27 (46 days ago) @ Padrino

The so called, "Tourist visa," is actually a single entry document. IF the person looking at it cares, that is what it is.

The airlines are responsible for taking a tourist visa from everyone who gets on the plane, no matter how you arrived in the country or if you are a resident.

Vehicle permits are another thing. A standard TIP for a non RV is good for 180 days and requires a deposit to be made. If you don't turn it in within the 180 days, you lose the deposit and the ability to get another permit in your name.

RV permits are good for 10 years and do not require a deposit.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread