USA car in Mexico

by mexicoman @, Playa Del Carmen, Saturday, June 19, 2021, 16:30 (94 days ago) @ Toby@Zihua

That’s also the information I could read on this site.
I guess that’s the sole legal solution to keep my Canadian car in Mexico would be to always stay on temporary resident status, up to 4 years, get back to tourist status for a while (exiting country with the car of course), then reapplying to temporary resident status… Quite some trouble…
Thanks to all.

You can't do that. 4 years of temporary and then you are required to move on to permanent. You can't reapply for temporary. Your only option is to travel on a tourist visa and take your car out of Mexico every 6 months.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread