Avatar

old/ new topic... testing lab question

by Timmac @, Steilacoom, WA, Sunday, October 17, 2021, 16:23 (49 days ago) @ maggie

I think the first consideration is whether or not you’ve been vaccinated. If not I would delay travel until you are.


Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread