Hi Rob, we didn't intend to do all of it, just one part (even though we are serious hikers/ex-climbers...but aging), and what you recommend is what we were leaning toward; so thanks for the final push. I did check your map before when I did an archives search on "Aztlan" and found some YouTube vids which were not very helpful.
BTW, one of our day-after-arrival stops is the Boutique, where my wife seems to always get something which is mostly white. This time thanks to the Board and elsewhere we know a lot about her, what she's done/tried to do for Zihua, exactly where her home was, etc.
P.S. auto-login doesn't work for me even though cookies are accepted; any idea?
- hiking ciclopista - DonInPennsylvania, 2012-03-01, 21:15
- hiking ciclopista - Hunter-MX, 2012-03-01, 21:52
- hiking ciclopista - ixiron, 2012-03-02, 08:37
- hiking ciclopista - DonInPennsylvania, 2012-03-02, 11:16
- hiking ciclopista - ZihuaRob, 2012-03-02, 11:26
- hiking ciclopista - DonInPennsylvania, 2012-03-02, 15:05
- hiking ciclopista - D-Loco, 2012-03-02, 20:51
- hiking ciclopista - DonInPennsylvania, 2012-03-03, 17:05