Board Newbie/ kind of :) with a Car question

by frostbite ⌂ @, Hamilton MT, Saturday, March 12, 2011, 12:58 (3411 days ago) @ ellie.d

Our California registered car, which stays in Mexico, required an FM3 to bring into the country. In order for it to be driven legally in the country - only by registered owner(s) or their immediate family - the FM3 must be current.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread