Board Newbie/ kind of :) with a Car question

by annyinontario, Saturday, March 12, 2011, 19:16 (3411 days ago) @ ellie.d

In 2009, I was told by immigration that my importation sticker for my car was good as long as my immigration document was good. So with an FMT (tourist permit) the car can be in MExico as long as your FMT is good, which at that time was a maximum of 180 days. With an FM3, my importation sticker expired when my FM3 expired and they did remove it from the car when I left the country.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread