by sfearl, Friday, June 15, 2012, 12:53 (2165 days ago)

In the future I would like to stay in Mexico for periods of six months or perhps even a year or longer. What type of visa would be best. I know there is revised visa on the table. Should I wait until it is approved or simply apply now. I think they are FM 1,2,3 Any advice about which one would be best. Thank you in advance.



by frostbite ⌂ @, Hamilton MT, Friday, June 15, 2012, 17:43 (2165 days ago) @ sfearl

Check with the Mexican Consulate in The City.



by Garry, Friday, June 15, 2012, 21:54 (2165 days ago) @ sfearl

Check out this website. He keeps the information up to date about Mexican Immigrations.



by sfearl, Sunday, June 17, 2012, 22:42 (2163 days ago) @ Garry

Thanks Garry. Good information on an interesting site.