Re: PRESIDENTE-INCLUSIVE FOOD OR NOT?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Al on April 24, 2000 at 11:25:22:

In Reply to: Re: PRESIDENTE-INCLUSIVE FOOD OR NOT? posted by deborah on April 24, 2000 at 07:48:13:

Hi Deborah, I tried to email you with this, but it was returned. So I'll leave this on the message board. These are some room numbers I wrote down on our last day. First choices 3465, 3469, 3471, 3475. 2nd choices 3483, 3485, 3489, 3491, 3250. Just ask at the desk when checking in and you shouldn't have any problems.
If you have never been to the Presidente before, you are in for a real treat when you first walk up the steps into the open lobby and see the view. Say HI to Ernesto the pool bartender and Lourdes, our cocktail waitress in the lobby bar for me. Since it is an all-inclusive you do not have to tip but we always do anyway. We usually leave $2 or little trinkets that ladies like with a thank you note each morning for the maid. Also a couple of dollars for the bartender and a dollar or so for the waitstaff. These little extras are really appreciated and makes you many friends. Anything else-let me know, as Louann and I are big Presidente fans. Hasta Luego, Al
PS--don't let the above room numbers confuse you even though they start with a 3, they are on the 2nd floor. We like the 2nd floor instead of ground because of the balconies and more privacy with the patio door open.

Follow Ups: