Re: qualton club ixtapa

[ Follow Ups ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nancy on July 06, 2000 at 05:46:54:

In Reply to: qualton club ixtapa posted by sanderson on July 06, 2000 at 04:35:15:

I have only been to Ixtapa this year and stayed at Qualton Club, so I cannot compare it to any of the other all-inclusives. My husband and I very much liked the food. There is a variety and you do have more than one restaurant to choose from during the day. Ask for an ocean front room and you will get a very nice view. The garden or terrace rooms only look at each other (but would be okay if it is going to be used for sleeping only). They have a very nice beach area. The pools are very nice! One has a swim-up bar that once you start drinking, it is hard to leave as all of the bartenders are very freindly and will keep making you all kinds of exotic drinks to try. There are plenty of activities going on at all times, so you will not get bored. It is not really as spread out as it seems, everything to do is centrally located. They put on a different dinner show everynight and you don't want to miss them. You will enjoy your stay there if you do not want to be in town and in the middle of all the clubs.

Follow Ups: