Re: Casa Nancy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Penny Lisa on July 31, 2000 at 13:30:16:

In Reply to: Casa Nancy posted by Eve on July 30, 2000 at 21:59:55:

My family and I stayed at Casa Nancy last week. It is a a beautiful old house converted into a small inn. Besides staying in our room there was a quiet sitting room and a balcony with chairs, table and a hammock on each end (which my children fought over each time we went out). Our room had three double beds (there were six of us), a bathroom, and a ceiling fan. It cost us $300 pesos (about $30 US) a night. It is far from being a resort hotel room, but if you are looking for a place to stay that is more "Mexico" you will enjoy it as we did.

Our only problem was that we were there in the middle of July. We live in very dry climate and it was so hot and humid in Zihuatanejo that we could hardly sleep (Casa Nancy has no Air Conditioning). Maybe the temperature will not be quite so hot in December and you will love it.

We also stayed at Hotel Villa Vera. We had a room with 2 dbl. beds, a bathroom, a ceiling fan, and an AIR CONDITIONER. We really liked it there too. The kids (10, 7, & 3) loved the swimming pool. It cost $500 pesos (about $50 US) a night.

My kids favorite things in Zihuatanejo were the swimming and snorkeling at Playa Las Gatas, shopping, and the ice cream shop by Rob's office (we went three times in four days, try the vanilla).

Have a great trip!

Follow Ups: