Re: Welcome to Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa and Troncones

[ Follow Ups ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Judith on October 20, 1999 at 07:46:28:

In Reply to: Welcome to Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa and Troncones posted by Ernie Gorrie on October 19, 1999 at 16:16:30:

: It's good to see people like Roberto persevering with spreading the word of the pleasures of Troncones, Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo. (Notice how I reversed the order so as to not offend anyone.)

: While there are other web sites and message boards that cover a range of information about Mexico, it's nice to have a place that we can sort of call our own.

: And for those of you who haven't been to the area, this is a great place to learn about your possible destination. The site provides links to accommodation, dining and activities. It is also frequently visited by people who live in area, visit repeatedly, or who operate business in the area.

: Welcome (from a frequent guest) to Roberto's new home board.

I also always enjoy your interesting answers and don't know why I don't know you. Do I? I think you should go to work in Rob's office so you will have a REAL job here in paradise! (I think jokes are allowed on the message board, aren't they??)

Thanks Ernie.

Judith

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Forum ] [ FAQ ]