Re: Fontan

[ Follow Ups ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Christinna on January 20, 2000 at 08:34:35:

In Reply to: Fontan posted by Lori Houghton on January 20, 2000 at 08:04:15:

Dear Lori:

We have stayed at Fontan 1 time for a few days. It is located on the south part of the beach, but still close to everything. The ammenities are average and the food is typical hotel food, just above airplane food. We were not very happy about a couple of things. They bussed in tons of people from Cananda,(Love Canada, just making a point here) so all of a sudden, all the activies directors/wait staff started speaking french, now I struggle with Spanish, so this really threw us a curve ball. Not to mention there were a few bad apples in the bunch and the staff did nothing to curb their bad behavior ie: Beer bottle throwing, girlfriend slapping litter bugs... Also, the staff did nothing about the loud Karaoki noise still going on at 4AM! We were polite in expressing our displeasure with this, but were not given much recognition. We will probably not stay there again, but it was over a year ago and things change very often in Ixtapa. Maybe Rob or Judith have a closer look. Your kids will love it. A water fountain slide thing will keep them busy, but I witnessed several dangerous falls, no real injuries, but I bet there has been a few. Sorry about this negative response, I dont enjoy this. Regardless, you will still be in my favorite place in the world...Mexico!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Forum ] [ FAQ ]