Re: Pacifica, Ixtapa

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Joe desde 64.115.17.35 (static-64-115-17-35.isp.broadviewnet.net) el día miércoles, 14 de septiembre, 2005 a las 09:00:54 horas :

En respuesta a: Pacifica, Ixtapa escrito por Jan desde 70.89.130.148 (70-89-130-148-eastside-catholic-hs-wa.hfc.comcastbusiness.net) el día martes, 13 de septiembre, 2005 a las 14:56:33 horas :

I just stayed there at the end of August. The weather was great, it only rained at night twice and for a short time. The grounds are very nice and the people are even better. Say hello to Angel, the captain, and Hugo, the waiter, at tulipanes from the young couple from NY. Pay close attention to the locat1on of your room. It is difficult to get around the grounds without getting a ride from the resort or taking the gondola. I didn't enjoy the all inclusive, the food was very americanized and not all that good, although I did drink enough Modelo to make it worth my while. You only get one meal at El Faro in the deal, but this place isn't as good as I thought it would be. Just a general recomendation: the beach, pool, golf course and rooms are great, but spend as much time as you can in Zihu. This is where you will find the best food and transportation to the best beach, las gatas. Make your way down to Otillias, say hello to Franco and procede to eat and drink all day.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO