Just Returned from Zihuatanejo---Casa Celeste

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Lee desde 24.20.159.232 (c-24-20-159-232.hsd1.or.comcast.net) el día miércoles, 21 de septiembre, 2005 a las 15:52:49 horas :

Hi All,

With help from this board, we had a wonderful (albeit much too short) trip to Zihuatanejo. Through the board we were able to contact Erica de la Casa Celeste and she had a room waiting for us upon arrival Saturday night. I HIGHLY recommend Casa Celeste. I love the locat1on, cerca de la Concha, in El Centro. However, without specific directions and descr1ption from Erica via email, I don't think I would have found it. We took pictures of the outside from every conceivable vantage point for our son and his wife, as we think they would like to stay there, as well, and it would assist them in finding the place. He has spent much more time in Zihuatanejo than we have, so it should be no problem once we describe where it is.

We are not inclined to waste money on fancy hotels---nor do we have that kind of money to waste or the inclination to stay somewhere that upscale. Casa Celeste was simple, but exceptionally clean and comfortable. Finding fresh flowers decorating our bed each day was a lovely touch, as well.

For anyone who would like to stay in El Centro in a simple but beautiful and clean room, I highly recommend Casa Celeste. I also highly recommend getting very specific directions if you don't know where it is already.

Thanks again to Erica and everyone else at Casa Celeste for a lovely four days!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO