Re: Just Returned from Zihuatanejo---Casa Celeste

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Lee desde 24.20.159.232 (c-24-20-159-232.hsd1.or.comcast.net) el día viernes, 23 de septiembre, 2005 a las 18:18:41 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Just Returned from Zihuatanejo---Casa Celeste escrito por James Atkinson desde 66.112.76.248 (d9-248.rb2.gh.centurytel.net) el día viernes, 23 de septiembre, 2005 a las 15:41:58 horas :

Yes, it is right across from the moped rental. I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know for sure what the common kitchen area is, as we never used it and didn't realize they had that available. It's actually the first time I've gone to Zihuatanejo and not cooked, other than helping out at a friend's home one evening. However, I suspect that the kitchen would be the open-air facilities I saw in the courtyard area. I only glanced quickly, as I assumed it was the family's area and didn't want to intrude. I do have a recollection of a generous counter area and pleasant surroundings, but beyond that, I'm afraid I'm not much help.

There is a self-service laundromat close by, as well as at least a couple lavenderias where you can drop off your laundry to be done. Again, since this was a very short trip for us (4 days only), we did not make use of either of those services.

Sorry I can't be more informative.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO