that's what I thought

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 201.138.15.59 (dsl-201-138-15-59.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 28 de septiembre, 2005 a las 10:06:18 horas :

En respuesta a: Travel Judy seems nice escrito por Andy in Michigan desde 68.188.132.45 (68-188-132-45.dhcp.aldl.mi.charter.com) el día martes, 27 de septiembre, 2005 a las 22:28:43 horas :

I used to think she was nice, too. So I befriended her and let her use my computer for free to do her work during her visits here for a couple of years. Then one year when she returned and found that I no longer opened up my office to the public for internet access, she began going to my next door neighbor's internet service, the same neighbor that is trying to steal my business and who has harassed and defamed my family and me for the past 6 years. Next thing I knew Judy was stabbing me in the back and spreading the same lies about me that my deranged neighbor tells. So now she resorts to offer her kind of help clandestinely through e-mails to readers of my message forum, promoting what makes money for her, but what may not always be in the best interest of the potential client. She claims I have her blocked from my message board, but she apparently has no trouble finding e-mail addresses and contacting unsuspecting potential clients from here.

I trusted her once and have still not finished regretting it. She may provide a satisfactory service for tourists, but as a human being she she leaves a lot to be desired in the morals department, and she is someone I hope to never again have to deal with. I moved to Mexico to get away from less than sincere people like her.

------------
They're smilin' in yo' face,
All the time they wanna take yo' place,
The backstabbers!"

The O'Jays

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO