Re: personal vendettas

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por stew desde 69.109.209.91 (adsl-69-109-209-91.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net) el día miércoles, 28 de septiembre, 2005 a las 12:28:45 horas :

En respuesta a: Travel Judy seems nice escrito por Andy in Michigan desde 68.188.132.45 (68-188-132-45.dhcp.aldl.mi.charter.com) el día martes, 27 de septiembre, 2005 a las 22:28:43 horas :

I normally stay out of this kind of controversy, but I must back Rob up on this one. Judy who had no idea who I was begin to bad mouth Rob in the most insulting terms saying things that I know not to be true a couple of years ago at Daniels. This is when she was "schilling" at Daniels without a work permit taking a job that many Mexicans could preform as well if not better. After she was let go from Daniels for not having the proper work permits she then bad mouthed Daniel to all & any who would listen according to many year round Zihua residents who state she was accusing Daniel of sexual harassment & that she had actually quit because of this alleged harassment. As if any would find her sexually attractive, certainly not Daniel who is a man of impeccable taste. She now resides on that "other" board supposedly giving advice but in reality promoting her business benefiting only her self. I have never meet any permanent resident who has a kind word to say about her.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO