Re: What it's ALL about! my 2cents

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por kenny desde 201.154.126.153 (dsl-201-154-126-153.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miťrcoles, 28 de septiembre, 2005 a las 15:05:41 horas :

En respuesta a: What it's ALL about! escrito por ZihuaRob desde 201.138.15.59 (dsl-201-138-15-59.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miťrcoles, 28 de septiembre, 2005 a las 13:53:29 horas :

I also donít know her personally, but when she was "nice" on this board I sent her an email to see if she could send clients to my bungalows, she said she wanted 20% thatís a lot for someone who doesnít know the property and would only send an email to ask availability to send customers, and if I would give the 20% (which I donít)I would rather give it to a local person who would need more the money than her.
and yes how hard can it be for someone to write 5 emails, one for lodging, one for scuba diving reservations, one for deep sea fishing, one for kayak tour, you can even write a restaurant and make a reservation, there you have arranged your vacation for free and locals donít have to give commission to every travel agent that sends them people. You really donít need a travel agent to come to Zihua, town is to small, do it for big cities or a tour around the world.
Any way, I donít write much here either but just wanted to write my opinion

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO