Re: Melia Azul

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Trish desde 24.15.101.211 (c-24-15-101-211.hsd1.il.comcast.net) el día domingo, 03 de abril, 2005 a las 20:43:46 horas :

En respuesta a: Melia Azul escrito por Treanna desde 205.188.116.139 (cache-dtc-ac10.proxy.aol.com) el día domingo, 03 de abril, 2005 a las 18:50:58 horas :

I just came back from there and well, lets say I just wish I read this board before going. You do have many more choices. It was very clean and the service was excellent. The food was not bad--remember it is an AI. I went there knowing that I was going to venture out and visit some of the places mentioned on this site, so all and all it was good. Would I go back there, probably not, but I would not stay anywhere in Ixtapa, I would go to ZIhu.. it was a charming town. Melia would be excellent for people with children who do not want to venture out too much. IT is far out, but not that far. Good luck in your search. Keep reading this board it helped me a great deal.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO