Re: Catalina -Linda Vista Suites

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por julie desde 65.88.88.144 (?) el día martes, 25 de octubre, 2005 a las 13:51:24 horas :

En respuesta a: Catalina -Linda Vista Suites escrito por Cam desde 132.163.52.100 (81803ccc1.bw.nist.gov) el día miércoles, 19 de octubre, 2005 a las 14:05:35 horas :

I recently stayed at the Catalina, however NOT in one of the Linda Vista suites.

Some folks we met were staying in the Linda Vista suites...they seemed to like their room but were commenting that those rooms are located at the TOP of the Catalina (near the lobby) and therefore, they had to climb down lots and lots of stairs. They had to climb all the way down/up to get to the beach/pool...in contrast, my room was in the middle somewhere so we had only half as many stairs to climb up/down to the beach.

Depends what you're looking for--I'm sure the Linda Vista Suites have fantastic views, but if you prefer being closer to the pool/beach (where I spent most of my time), then maybe one lower would be better.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO